Al Ain - Oasis or Garden city of the Emirates!!!
Escape the glass and steel jungle of Dubai on a full-day sightseeing tour to Al Ain, the “Garden City” that is the birthplace of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, 1st president of the United Arab Emirates.
Drive through the ever-changing desert landscape, before reaching the Hajar Mountains. Then, upon arrival in Al Ain, step back in time at Hili Gardens, famous for the archaeological excavations of the third millennium BC. Continue to the Al Ain Museum, exploring the archaeology and ethnography of the Emirates.
Go to the Al Jahili Fort, and learn more about the “Falaj” underground irrigation system during a stop at the Al Ain Oasis. Proceed to the renovated Old Palace of H.H. Sheikh Zayed, the late ruler of Abu Dhabi and late President of the UAE.
Before your return transfer, stop at the hot springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet and experience the lively camel market.
COMMON PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- ♦ Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai/Sharjah
- ♦ Al Ain Zoo
- ♦ Al Ain Camel Souk
- ♦ Hot Spring Water
- ♦ Al Ain Museum
- ♦ Lunch
- ♦ Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai/Sharjah
Important note / Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- ♦ Booking should be made at least 48 hours in advance or subject to availability.
- ♦ Trip cancellation / amendment should be informed within 24 hours, otherwise 100% Cancellation Charges may apply.
- ♦ Children below 3 Years of age are Free of Charge. Above 3 years will be charged same as adult.
- ♦ Only Cash payment on pickup time.