An incredible off-rod tour to through one of the most adventurous terrains, the Hatta mountain tour that we offer would give the thrill lovers a pleasant surprise. With this safari tour, you can explore the rugged mountain landscape, various dried up river beds and the quaint desert scenery of the Hatta Oman, which has been bounded by spellbinding range of Hajjar Mountains.
Setting off from the modernistic city of Dubai in a 4X4 SUV, this six-hour tour includes adventurous dune bashing in the desert along with long drive along the meandering trails of the mountains leading to the Hatta Heritage Village which has been there for more than 200 years. Giving a peek into the ancient and traditional Bedouin culture, this village also possesses an ancient mosque and a fort exhibiting the ancient architectural and cultural details whilst representing the grandeur of the early centuries.
Hatta wter pools is the one of the most famed attractions in Hatta, the pools are fresh water springs which are carved out of the rocky surfaces of the river bed (wadi). The water is crystal-clear, allowing visitors to see the fish swimming in the pools as well as the rocky bottom of the river. And when you reach the end of the pool, there is a small waterfall. Have a swim in one of this wadi and you will feel refresh and rejuvenated.
Hatta Fort Hotel is a quaint hotel features fifty rooms, many of which have views of the surrounding mountains. Participants in the safari will enjoy a delicious lunch here which comes with unlimited cold drinks of your choice.
You’ll also get to visit the carpet and pottery markets, where you can shop for traditional handicrafts and other souvenirs to take home. And at the end of the safari, you will be dropped back to your hotel
For quick booking, Call us or Book Online.
COMMON PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- ♦ Pick-up from your residence Dubai/Sharjah (8:00am to 8:30am).
♦ Visit of carpet market.
- ♦ Mountain Safari.
- ♦ Hatta Heritage Village.
- ♦ Hatta Fort Hotel.
- ♦ Hatta Hill Park.
- ♦ Hatta water dam.
- ♦ Fresh Water Pools. (If Allowed by Military to pass Oman Border)
- ♦ Hatta Wadis. (If Allowed by Military to pass Oman Border)
- ♦ Hatta Fort Hotel Lunch (Optional Extra Charge 100AED/per person).
- ♦Quad biking Available in camp area-(Optional Extra Charge starting from AED 100 to AED 300).
- ♦ Drop off.
Important note / Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- ♦ Booking should be made at least 48 hours in advance or subject to availability.
- ♦ Trip cancellation / amendment should be informed within 24 hours, otherwise 100% Cancellation Charges may apply.
- ♦ Pregnant women, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions are not recommended to go for Dune Bushing / Desert Safari.
- ♦ Children below 3 Years of age are Free of Charge. Above 3 years will be charged same as adult.
- ♦ Only Cash payment on pickup time.